Sanibel Captiva South Seas Parasailing! See Paradise From Above while visiting Sanibel or Captiva Island!
Parasailing over beautiful Sanibel and Captiva Island at South Seas Island Resort is one adventure that all can enjoy! Experience an exhilarating and dry departure and landing from the back of our state-of-the-art parasail boat! Get a birds eye view of Captiva and surrounding islands, see tropical sea life, dolphins, and turtles. It’s fun, safe, easy – and you can bring a friend…or two! Our mission is to safely give each and every individual the best flight of their life. Sanibel Captiva South Seas Parasailing, we look forward to showing you!
Flyers will soar to heights 200 to 300 feet above the beautiful waters of the Gulf of Mexico and the Red Fish Pass. Just relax and enjoy the peaceful flight, beautiful scenery and all that Mother Nature has to offer. Many times, flyers see dolphins swimming in the calm waters below while numerous species of birds are flying right along side. We offer the best family fun experience.
- Single, double, or triple riders may venture into the sky at once!
- Every trip includes a dip in the water too — if you choose.
- MANDATORY: MUST BRING 1 ID per guest.
- Single, Tandem (2 persons flying at same
time) or three people may ride. Weight limitations do apply.
- The total weight limit is 450 lbs for single, tandem and triple parasailing flights.
- Children must be at least 6 years old and/or 90 lbs
- Bring sunscreen and towel!
- Get ready for a great adventure!